Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Illuminate Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Illuminate related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Illuminate specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Illuminate Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Illuminate improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are all exits marked with an exit sign and illuminated by a reliable light source?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
- What are the usability implications of Illuminate actions?
- Are roles and responsibilities formally defined?
- Are all work areas adequately illuminated?
- What else needs to be measured?
- How to Secure Illuminate?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Illuminate book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Illuminate self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Illuminate Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Illuminate areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Illuminate Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Illuminate projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Illuminate Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Illuminate project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Communications Management Plan: What approaches to you feel are the best ones to use?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Supply/demand Illuminate projections and trends; what are the levels of accuracy?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the main types of goods and services being outsourced?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you determine which data are the most important to use, analyze, or review?
- Procurement Audit: Is sufficient evidence required for all disbursements (except nominal amounts)?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members frequently and easily communicate with one another?
- Risk Audit: Is there a screening process that will ensure all participants have the fitness and skills required to safely participate?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the assigned Illuminate project manager a PMP (Certified Illuminate project manager) and experienced?
- Project Scope Statement: What process would you recommend for creating the Illuminate project scope statement?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the overhead pools formally and adequately identified?
Step-by-step and complete Illuminate Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Illuminate project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Illuminate project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Illuminate project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Illuminate project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Illuminate project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Illuminate project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Illuminate project with this in-depth Illuminate Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Illuminate projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Illuminate and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Illuminate investments work better.
This Illuminate All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.