Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Implicit parallelism Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Implicit parallelism related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Implicit parallelism specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Implicit parallelism Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 663 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Implicit parallelism improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 663 standard requirements:
- Strategic planning -Implicit parallelism relations
- What trouble can we get into?
- How do you stay inspired?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Implicit parallelism?
- What business benefits will Implicit parallelism goals deliver if achieved?
- Operational – will it work?
- Who uses our product in ways we never expected?
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an ‘out-of-control’ condition?
- Cloud management for Implicit parallelism do we really need one?
- How will you know that you have improved?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Implicit parallelism book in PDF containing 663 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Implicit parallelism self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Implicit parallelism Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Implicit parallelism areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Implicit parallelism Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Implicit parallelism projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Implicit parallelism Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Implicit parallelism project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement Implicit parallelism project comply with European Communities regulations and rules?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: How much influence did the stakeholder have over others?
- Change Request: What kind of information about the change request needs to be captured?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Evaluate the impact of schedule changes, work around, etc?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Implicit parallelism project estimates?
- Cost Baseline: Does a process exist for establishing a cost baseline to measure Implicit parallelism project performance?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Implicit parallelism project repository for each release?
- Requirements Documentation: How much testing do you need to do to prove that my system is safe?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the current or emerging trends of culture?
- Initiating Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Implicit parallelism project management processes you chose to use?
Step-by-step and complete Implicit parallelism Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Implicit parallelism project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Implicit parallelism project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Implicit parallelism project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Implicit parallelism project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Implicit parallelism project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Implicit parallelism project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Implicit parallelism project with this in-depth Implicit parallelism Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Implicit parallelism projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Implicit parallelism and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Implicit parallelism investments work better.
This Implicit parallelism All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.