Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Import Substitution Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Import Substitution related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Import Substitution specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Import Substitution Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 765 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Import Substitution improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 765 standard requirements:
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
- How is the value delivered by Import Substitution being measured?
- How do we focus on what is right -not who is right?
- What business benefits will Import Substitution goals deliver if achieved?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- How is progress measured?
- Is there a Import Substitution management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- Who needs to know about Import Substitution ?
- Are there recognized Import Substitution problems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Import Substitution book in PDF containing 765 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Import Substitution self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Import Substitution Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Import Substitution areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Import Substitution Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Import Substitution projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Import Substitution Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Import Substitution project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Documentation: How does what is being described meet the business need?
- Procurement Audit: Is the foreseen budget compared with similar Import Substitution projects or procurements yet realised (historical standards)?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assumptions Analysis -what assumptions have you made or been given about your Import Substitution project?
- Scope Management Plan: How will scope changes be identified and classified?
- Lessons Learned: How did the estimated Import Substitution project Budget compare with the total actual expenditures?
- Closing Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Project Scope Statement: Has the format for tracking and monitoring schedules and costs been defined?
- Lessons Learned: How adequately involved did you feel in Import Substitution project decisions?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will the team adopt a concrete, clearly understood, and agreed-upon approach that will result in achievement of the teams goals?
- Network Diagram: What is the probability of completing the Import Substitution project in less that xx days?
Step-by-step and complete Import Substitution Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Import Substitution project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Import Substitution project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Import Substitution project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Import Substitution project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Import Substitution project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Import Substitution project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Import Substitution project with this in-depth Import Substitution Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Import Substitution projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Import Substitution and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Import Substitution investments work better.
This Import Substitution All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.