Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Industrial gas Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Industrial gas related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Industrial gas specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Industrial gas Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Industrial gas improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- What is our question?
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- Who are the Industrial gas improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- Which Industrial gas goals are the most important?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Industrial gas, including any consulting or professional services?
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- What did we miss in the interview for the worst hire we ever made?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Industrial gas?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Industrial gas book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Industrial gas self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Industrial gas Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Industrial gas areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Industrial gas Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Industrial gas projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Industrial gas Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Industrial gas project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Industrial gas project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Was the document/deliverable developed per the appropriate or required standards (for example, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers standards)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are post milestone Industrial gas project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Implementation of actions: Who are the responsible units?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During Industrial gas project executing, a major problem occurs that was not included in the risk register. What should you do FIRST?
- Lessons Learned: How well were your expectations met regarding the extent of your involvement in the Industrial gas project (effort, time commitments, etc.)?
- Quality Metrics: What metrics are important and most beneficial to measure?
- Procurement Audit: Was the length of original and recurrent contracts less than 3 years?
- Scope Management Plan: What if you dont have more detailed information on the report?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its planning processes are appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Industrial gas Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Industrial gas project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Industrial gas project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Industrial gas project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Industrial gas project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Industrial gas project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Industrial gas project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Industrial gas project with this in-depth Industrial gas Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Industrial gas projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Industrial gas and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Industrial gas investments work better.
This Industrial gas All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.