What You Need to Know
- Breakouts in the Influencer marketing predictive analytics are Personal selling, Brand ambassador, Influencer Marketing Platform. Seriously consider these technologies to gain a strategic advantage.
- The technologies who are at the peak of their interest are Web Maven, Influencer Marketing Platform, Digital marketing.
- By far most employment needs are found in the Social media, Visual merchandising, Digital marketing technologies.
- These 3 fields have the most active practitioners who have the specific skill set or experience: Social media, Marketing strategy, Digital marketing.
- Social media, Digital marketing, Marketing strategy lead in searches for information online.
- These three technologies are receiving the highest investments to gain clients: Marketing Automation Software, Early adopter, Social influence.
- These three technologies have the most active advertisers: Digital marketing, Mobile marketing, Business Marketing.
- In patents, these three technologies have the most coverage Marketing activation, Social media, Display advertising.
- The most publications are available for Social media, Word of mouth, Marketing strategy.
- Instruction and courseware availability is highest in these technologies: Social media, Bloggers, Digital marketing.
“Gerard Blokdijk is a genius and his report Influencer marketing Predictive Analytics Report has been magical in my life. What Gerard has done is taken the ‘best practices’-developed for the industry-and condensed the ‘best of the best; into a daily morning ritual. A ritual that is now part of my day.”
What’s being widely regarded as “one of the most life changing reports ever written” may be the simplest approach to achieving everything you’ve ever wanted, and faster than you ever thought possible.
What if you could wake up tomorrow and any-or EVERY-area of your life was beginning to transform? What would you change? Influencer marketing Predictive Analytics Report is an excellent release of the predictive analytics results by Gerard Blokdijk that are already transforming the lives of tens of thousands of people around the world by showing them how to wake up each day with more ENERGY, MOTIVATION, and FOCUS to take your life to the next level. It’s been right here in front of us all along, but this report has finally brought it to life.
Are you ready? The next chapter of YOUR life-the most extraordinary life you’ve ever imagined-is about to begin. It’s time to WAKE UP to your full Influencer marketing potential…
The Influencer marketing report evaluates technologies and applications in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest.
Influencer marketing is a form of marketing that has emerged from a variety of practices and studies, in which focus is placed on specific key individuals rather than the target market as a whole. It identifies the individuals that have influence over potential buyers, and orients marketing activities around these influencers.
The Predictive Analytics Scores below – ordered on Forecasted Future Needs and Demand from High to Low – shows you Influencer marketing’s Predictive Analysis. The link takes you to a corresponding product in The Art of Service’s store to get started.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, Instruction and courseware available activity, patents, and books published.
Predictive Analytics Scores:
000894 – Personal selling
000710 – Brand ambassador
000534 – Influencer Marketing Platform
000379 – Adobe Marketing Cloud
000358 – Salesforce Marketing Cloud
000356 – Oracle Marketing Cloud
000308 – BuzzSumo
000286 – Unified Marketing Platform
000276 – Purchase decision
000250 – Marketing Automation Software
000218 – Recruitment Marketing Platform
000205 – Visual merchandising
000196 – Earned media
000147 – Native advertising
000146 – Net Promoter Score
000130 – Content Marketing Software
000119 – BuzzStream
000080 – Social marketing
000075 – Market reach
000066 – Bloggers
000064 – Business Marketing
000059 – Early adopter
000056 – Display advertising
000055 – Digital marketing
000051 – Distribution (business)
000049 – Marketing operations
000045 – Marketing activation
000041 – Word of mouth
000036 – Cost per action
000032 – Web banner
000029 – Social media
000023 – Loyalty marketing
000020 – Product marketing
000017 – Social influence
000011 – Mobile marketing
000008 – Marketing 360
000007 – Teradata Marketing
000007 – Marketing Town
000007 – Brand management
000005 – Service (economics)
000004 – Marketing strategy
000004 – Marketing management
000001 – Marketing Essentials
000000 – Zoomph
000000 – Web Maven
000000 – Social Media Marketing Software
000000 – Robert Cialdini
000000 – Lime Light CRM
000000 – Information and belief