Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Information technology outsourcing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Information technology outsourcing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Information technology outsourcing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Information technology outsourcing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 713 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Information technology outsourcing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 713 standard requirements:
- What are the barriers to increased Information technology outsourcing production?
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- Cloud management for Information technology outsourcing do we really need one?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Information technology outsourcing does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- What will be measured?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Information technology outsourcing?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- How do we foster innovation?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Information technology outsourcing book in PDF containing 713 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Information technology outsourcing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Information technology outsourcing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Information technology outsourcing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Information technology outsourcing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Information technology outsourcing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Information technology outsourcing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Information technology outsourcing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Does the implementation plan have an appropriate division of responsibilities?
- Cost Baseline: Have all the product or service deliverables been accepted by the customer?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Procurement Audit: Where an electronic auction was used to bid, were all required specifications given equally to tenderers?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is risk identification completed regularly throughout the Information technology outsourcing project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risk Categorization -Which of your categories has more risk than others?
- Planning Process Group: How well will the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information did each stakeholder need to contribute to the Information technology outsourcing projects success?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the time Information technology outsourcing projection include an amount for contingencies (time reserves)?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Who exerted influence that has positively affected or negatively impacted the Information technology outsourcing project?
Step-by-step and complete Information technology outsourcing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Information technology outsourcing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Information technology outsourcing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Information technology outsourcing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Information technology outsourcing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Information technology outsourcing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Information technology outsourcing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Information technology outsourcing project with this in-depth Information technology outsourcing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Information technology outsourcing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Information technology outsourcing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Information technology outsourcing investments work better.
This Information technology outsourcing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.