Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Integrated Marketing Communications Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Integrated Marketing Communications related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Integrated Marketing Communications specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Integrated Marketing Communications Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 827 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Integrated Marketing Communications improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 827 standard requirements:
- You need to ask yourself two questions and organize contingency plans around them: what if? Next, think through how you would handle a crisis organizationally. to whom do you go to get the facts?
- Identification of the particulars of the monitoring, evaluation, and control efforts that will be employed to appraise the effectiveness of all imc program elements used. what is to be tested?
- It is difficult to know if youve got the right spending level. however, the agency should provide a range of budgets for the products they advertise. how much does the top advertiser spend?
- Spheres of influerce in the consumers life. what people, activities, organizations and media can have the most effect on determining the target audiences receptivity to products?
- Some measurement of efficiency is better than no measurement of it. if you dont know the cpm how can you justify the expense of using one medium or vehicle versus another?
- Another consideration in developing an imc program is the nature of your product or service. is it over-the-counter (condoms) or ethical (oral contraceptives/ocs)?
- What are the objectives of your campaign as they relate to brand awareness, knowledge and interest, favorable attitudes and image, and purchase intentions?
- Generating increased purchases or use is also a typical category for consumer promotion objectives in sustaining programs. when do you want to do this?
- There are a variety of product related problems that can turn into crises. what if product tampering occurs and consumers buying products are harmed?
- Strategic communications focuses on strategy not tactics. How specifically does your company or business communicate effectively with the audiences?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Integrated Marketing Communications book in PDF containing 827 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Integrated Marketing Communications self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Integrated Marketing Communications Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Integrated Marketing Communications areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Integrated Marketing Communications Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Integrated Marketing Communications projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Integrated Marketing Communications Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Integrated Marketing Communications project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the Integrated Marketing Communications project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the Integrated Marketing Communications project requirements become approved in writing?
- Procurement Audit: Was the length of original and recurrent contracts less than 3 years?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the members clear on what they are individually responsible for and what they are jointly responsible for?
- Quality Metrics: How can the effectiveness of each of the activities be measured?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the Integrated Marketing Communications project?
- Risk Audit: Are all financial transactions accurately recorded (receipted, banked)?
- Change Management Plan: Has the Training co-ordinator been provided with the training details and put in place the necessary arrangements?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
- Change Management Plan: What processes are in place to manage knowledge about the Integrated Marketing Communications project?
Step-by-step and complete Integrated Marketing Communications Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Integrated Marketing Communications project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Integrated Marketing Communications project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Integrated Marketing Communications project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Integrated Marketing Communications project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Integrated Marketing Communications project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Integrated Marketing Communications project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Integrated Marketing Communications project with this in-depth Integrated Marketing Communications Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Integrated Marketing Communications projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Integrated Marketing Communications and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Integrated Marketing Communications investments work better.
This Integrated Marketing Communications All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.