Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Interactive Investor Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Interactive Investor related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Interactive Investor specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Interactive Investor Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Interactive Investor improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do you use Interactive Investor data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Interactive Investor?
- How do we accomplish our long range Interactive Investor goals?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
- Do you have a vision statement?
- What does Interactive Investor success mean to the stakeholders?
- What to measure and why?
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
- Who are the Interactive Investor improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Interactive Investor book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Interactive Investor self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Interactive Investor Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Interactive Investor areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Interactive Investor Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Interactive Investor projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Interactive Investor Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Interactive Investor project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is Interactive Investor project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Procurement Audit: Is procurement execution duly monitored and documented?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the difference between product and Interactive Investor project scope?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Interactive Investor project management strategy been established?
- Activity Duration Estimates: A Interactive Investor project manager is using weighted average duration estimates to perform schedule network analysis. Which type of mathematical analysis is being used?
- Risk Register: Assume the event happens, what is the Most Likely impact?
- Procurement Audit: Are contract changes after awarding properly justified and executed?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent are the participating departments coordinating with each other?
Step-by-step and complete Interactive Investor Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Interactive Investor project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Interactive Investor project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Interactive Investor project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Interactive Investor project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Interactive Investor project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Interactive Investor project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Interactive Investor project with this in-depth Interactive Investor Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Interactive Investor projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Interactive Investor and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Interactive Investor investments work better.
This Interactive Investor All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.