Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical International Cyanide Management Code Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any International Cyanide Management Code related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated International Cyanide Management Code specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the International Cyanide Management Code Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 676 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which International Cyanide Management Code improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 676 standard requirements:
- Does International Cyanide Management Code analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- Are new process steps, standards, and documentation ingrained into normal operations?
- What are the short and long-term International Cyanide Management Code goals?
- Which customers cant participate in our International Cyanide Management Code domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
- Do we effectively measure and reward individual and team performance?
- Does the International Cyanide Management Code performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- Is full participation by members in regularly held team meetings guaranteed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the International Cyanide Management Code book in PDF containing 676 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your International Cyanide Management Code self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the International Cyanide Management Code Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which International Cyanide Management Code areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough International Cyanide Management Code Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage International Cyanide Management Code projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step International Cyanide Management Code Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 International Cyanide Management Code project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Process Improvement Plan: What personnel are the coaches for your initiative?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to determine the probability of risk events?
- Procurement Audit: Is a cost/benefit analysis, a cost/effectiveness or a financial analysis considering life-cycle costs performed and is the funding of the procurement guaranteed?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the delay in one subInternational Cyanide Management Code project going to affect another?
- Project Schedule: To what degree is do you feel the entire team was committed to the International Cyanide Management Code project schedule?
- Closing Process Group: What can you do better next time, and what specific actions can you take to improve?
- Executing Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the International Cyanide Management Code project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the International Cyanide Management Code project cutting across the entire organization?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does the Rater (Supervisor) have to wait for the Interim or Final Performance Assessment Review to tell an employee that the employees performance is Unsatisfactory?
Step-by-step and complete International Cyanide Management Code Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 International Cyanide Management Code project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 International Cyanide Management Code project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 International Cyanide Management Code project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 International Cyanide Management Code project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 International Cyanide Management Code project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 International Cyanide Management Code project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any International Cyanide Management Code project with this in-depth International Cyanide Management Code Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose International Cyanide Management Code projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in International Cyanide Management Code and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make International Cyanide Management Code investments work better.
This International Cyanide Management Code All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.