Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Internet real estate Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Internet real estate related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Internet real estate specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Internet real estate Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Internet real estate improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- Are team charters developed?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- What trouble can we get into?
- Is Internet real estate currently on schedule according to the plan?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Internet real estate project?
- How do we decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- Do we monitor the Internet real estate decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- How do we know that any Internet real estate analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- If you were responsible for initiating and implementing major changes in your organization, what steps might you take to ensure acceptance of those changes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Internet real estate book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Internet real estate self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Internet real estate Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Internet real estate areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Internet real estate Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Internet real estate projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Internet real estate Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Internet real estate project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all involved Internet real estate project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Internet real estate project?
- Risk Audit: Will participants be required to sign a legally counselled waiver or risk disclaimer when entering an event?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Requirements Management Plan: How knowledgeable is the primary Stakeholder(s) in the proposed application area?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Scope Management Plan: What problem is being solved by delivering this Internet real estate project?
- Executing Process Group: Will a new application be developed using existing hardware, software, and networks?
- Initiating Process Group: The process to Manage Stakeholders is part of which process group?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the past performance of the Internet real estate project manager?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in open interaction?
Step-by-step and complete Internet real estate Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Internet real estate project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Internet real estate project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Internet real estate project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Internet real estate project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Internet real estate project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Internet real estate project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Internet real estate project with this in-depth Internet real estate Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Internet real estate projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Internet real estate and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Internet real estate investments work better.
This Internet real estate All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.