Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Investment performance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Investment performance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Investment performance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Investment performance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Investment performance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Has anyone else (internal or external to the group) attempted to solve this problem or a similar one before? If so, what knowledge can be leveraged from these previous efforts?
- Use of leverage: Does the fund borrow or otherwise utilize material leverage for the purpose of increasing investment performance?
- Which customers can’t participate in our market because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Is there sufficient number of annual goals to provide an adequate view of the project/investment performance?
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Investment performance work? How is the team addressing them?
- Does who you know matter for VC investment performance?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- What do we need to start doing?
- How to deal with Investment performance Changes?
- Are stakeholder processes mapped?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Investment performance book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Investment performance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Investment performance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Investment performance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Investment performance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Investment performance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Investment performance Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Investment performance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Based on your Investment performance project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Source Selection Criteria: What should a Draft Request for Proposal (DRFP) include?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Cwbs elements to be subcontracted, with identification of subcontractors?
- Requirements Management Plan: What is the earliest finish date for this Investment performance project if it is scheduled to start on …?
- WBS Dictionary: Is authorization of budgets in excess of the contract budget base controlled formally and done with the full knowledge and recognition of the procuring activity?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the effect of the debriefing schedule on potential protests?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the channels available for distribution to the customer?
- Scope Management Plan: Were Investment performance project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Lessons Learned: How well were expectations met regarding the frequency and content of information that was conveyed to by the Investment performance project Manager?
Step-by-step and complete Investment performance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Investment performance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Investment performance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Investment performance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Investment performance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Investment performance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Investment performance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Investment performance project with this in-depth Investment performance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Investment performance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Investment performance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Investment performance investments work better.
This Investment performance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.