Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IoBridge Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IoBridge related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IoBridge specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IoBridge Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 701 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IoBridge improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 701 standard requirements:
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
- How is the value delivered by IoBridge being measured?
- How often will data be collected for measures?
- Do we all define IoBridge in the same way?
- What are our best practices for minimizing IoBridge project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the IoBridge project lifecycle?
- Are losses documented, analyzed, and remedial processes developed to prevent future losses?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- Consider your own IoBridge project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IoBridge book in PDF containing 701 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IoBridge self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IoBridge Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IoBridge areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IoBridge Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IoBridge projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IoBridge Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IoBridge project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Are stakeholders properly informed about the status of the IoBridge project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Who will be impacted (both positively and negatively) as a result of or during the execution of this IoBridge project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What qualities does a successful Team leader possess?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule variances – How will schedule variances be identified and corrected?
- Communications Management Plan: What steps can you take for a positive relationship?
- Scope Management Plan: Knowing the health of the IoBridge project – What is the status?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What can you do better next time, and what specific actions can you take to improve?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Project Scope Statement: Has the format for tracking and monitoring schedules and costs been defined?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the number of people on the IoBridge project team adequate to do the job?
Step-by-step and complete IoBridge Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IoBridge project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IoBridge project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IoBridge project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IoBridge project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IoBridge project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IoBridge project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IoBridge project with this in-depth IoBridge Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IoBridge projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IoBridge and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IoBridge investments work better.
This IoBridge All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.