Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IP multicast Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IP multicast related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IP multicast specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IP multicast Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 686 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IP multicast improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 686 standard requirements:
- If we do not follow, then how to lead?
- Will team members regularly document their IP multicast work?
- What process should we select for improvement?
- How are you going to measure success?
- When a IP multicast manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Will a response program recognize when a crisis occurs and provide some level of response?
- Why should we adopt a IP multicast framework?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- What is it like to work for me?
- How to deal with IP multicast Changes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IP multicast book in PDF containing 686 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IP multicast self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IP multicast Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IP multicast areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IP multicast Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IP multicast projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IP multicast Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IP multicast project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is every Signing-off responsibility and every Communicating responsibility critically necessary?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the difference between product and IP multicast project scope?
- Risk Audit: Have permissions or required permits to use facilities managed by other parties been obtained?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members feel that the purpose of the team is important, if not exciting?
- Project Scope Statement: Has the IP multicast project Scope Statement been reviewed as part of the baseline process?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the primary purpose of the human resource plan?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Does the solution fit in with organizations technical architectural requirements?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what extent are systems and applications (e.g., game engine, mobile device platform) utilized?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the IP multicast project documentation?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely incidence of conflict with neighboring IP multicast projects?
Step-by-step and complete IP multicast Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IP multicast project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IP multicast project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IP multicast project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IP multicast project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IP multicast project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IP multicast project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IP multicast project with this in-depth IP multicast Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IP multicast projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IP multicast and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IP multicast investments work better.
This IP multicast All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.