Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 14698 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 14698 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 14698 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 14698 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 901 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 14698 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 901 standard requirements:
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- Who else hopes to benefit from it?
- Do we have past ISO 14698 Successes?
- Is data collected on key measures that were identified?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that ISO 14698 brings?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that ISO 14698 objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
- How can you negotiate ISO 14698 successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the ISO 14698 goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 14698 book in PDF containing 901 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ISO 14698 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 14698 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 14698 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 14698 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 14698 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 14698 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ISO 14698 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are staff committed for the duration of the ISO 14698 project?
- Closing Process Group: Is there a clear cause and effect between the activity and the lesson learned?
- Risk Register: Are there any knock-on effects/impact on any of the other areas?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you consolidate reviews and analysis of evaluators?
- Lessons Learned: Overall, how effective were the efforts to prepare you and your organization for the impact of the product/service of the ISO 14698 project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members articulate the teams work approach?
- Network Diagram: What is the probability of completing the ISO 14698 project in less that xx days?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Were ISO 14698 project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Formal Acceptance: What lessons were learned about your ISO 14698 project management methodology?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 14698 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 14698 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 14698 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 14698 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 14698 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 14698 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 14698 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 14698 project with this in-depth ISO 14698 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 14698 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 14698 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 14698 investments work better.
This ISO 14698 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.