Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 15926 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 15926 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 15926 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 15926 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 686 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 15926 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 686 standard requirements:
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to ISO 15926?
- We picked a method, now what?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- How will the group know that the solution worked?
- What will drive ISO 15926 change?
- What threat is ISO 15926 addressing?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- How important is ISO 15926 to the user organizations mission?
- Do you know what you are doing? And who do you call if you don’t?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 15926 book in PDF containing 686 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ISO 15926 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 15926 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 15926 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 15926 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 15926 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 15926 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ISO 15926 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the ISO 15926 projected overhead costs identified?
- Issue Log: What steps can you take for positive relationships?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Procurement Audit: Are procedures established so that vendors with poor quality or late delivery are identified to eliminate additional dealings with that vendor?
- Executing Process Group: How will professionals learn what is expected from them what the deliverables are?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the ISO 15926 project risks be managed according to the ISO 15926 projects risk management process?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the ISO 15926 project documentation?
- Scope Management Plan: When is corrective or preventative action required?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are measurement techniques employed to determine the potential impact of proposed changes?
- Risk Data Sheet: Will revised controls lead to tolerable risk levels?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 15926 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 15926 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 15926 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 15926 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 15926 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 15926 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 15926 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 15926 project with this in-depth ISO 15926 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 15926 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 15926 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 15926 investments work better.
This ISO 15926 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.