Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO IEC 15504 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO IEC 15504 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO IEC 15504 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO IEC 15504 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 659 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO IEC 15504 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 659 standard requirements:
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting ISO IEC 15504 with what users do day-to-day?
- What are your current levels and trends in key ISO IEC 15504 measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- How will your organization measure success?
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
- Did my employees make progress today?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding ISO IEC 15504?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- How do we decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- What are our best practices for minimizing ISO IEC 15504 project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the ISO IEC 15504 project lifecycle?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO IEC 15504 book in PDF containing 659 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ISO IEC 15504 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO IEC 15504 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO IEC 15504 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO IEC 15504 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO IEC 15504 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO IEC 15504 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ISO IEC 15504 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Has management taken the necessary steps to ensure that relevant control systems are always up to date?
- Quality Metrics: Can you correlate your quality metrics to profitability?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How many ISO IEC 15504 project staff does this specific process affect?
- Change Management Plan: Have the approved procedures and policies been published?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: A determination to transfer a risk may be made during which step of risk management?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the ISO IEC 15504 project?
- Activity List: For other activities, how much delay can be tolerated?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Where can team members go for more detailed information on performance measurement and assessment?
- Risk Audit: Can analytical tests provide evidence that is as strong as evidence from traditional substantive tests?
- Project Management Plan: Are the proposed ISO IEC 15504 project purposes different than a previously authorized ISO IEC 15504 project?
Step-by-step and complete ISO IEC 15504 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO IEC 15504 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO IEC 15504 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO IEC 15504 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO IEC 15504 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO IEC 15504 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO IEC 15504 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO IEC 15504 project with this in-depth ISO IEC 15504 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO IEC 15504 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO IEC 15504 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO IEC 15504 investments work better.
This ISO IEC 15504 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.