What You Need to Know
- Breakouts in the IT Service Support Management Tools predictive analytics are ServiceNow, HP Service Anywhere, Cherwell Service Management. Seriously consider these technologies to gain a strategic advantage.
- The technologies who are at the peak of their interest are ServiceNow, HP Service Anywhere, Cherwell Service Management.
- By far most employment needs are found in the ServiceNow, HP Service Manager, SysAid technologies.
- These 3 fields have the most active practitioners who have the specific skill set or experience: ServiceNow, HP Service Manager, SysAid.
- ServiceNow, SysAid, HP Service Manager lead in searches for information online.
- These three technologies are receiving the highest investments to gain clients: HP Service Manager, SysAid, ServiceNow.
- These three technologies have the most active advertisers: Cherwell Service Management, SysAid, ServiceNow.
- In patents, these three technologies have the most coverage ServiceNow, SysAid, Hornbill Supportworks.
- The most publications are available for HP Service Manager, ServiceNow, ALVAO.
- Instruction and courseware availability is highest in these technologies: ServiceNow, SysAid, HP Service Manager.
The IT Service Support Management Tools report evaluates technologies and applications in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest.
To better support the business IandO managers often turn to IT service support management tools. The vendors offer integrated products that address functionality from a combined perspective of people processes and tooling
The Predictive Analytics Scores below – ordered on Forecasted Future Needs and Demand from High to Low – shows you IT Service Support Management Tools’s Predictive Analysis. The link takes you to a corresponding product in The Art of Service’s store to get started.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, Instruction and courseware available activity, patents, and books published.
Predictive Analytics Scores:
000344 – ServiceNow
000127 – HP Service Anywhere
000086 – Cherwell Service Management
000047 – HP Service Manager
000030 – SysAid
000019 – LANDesk Service Desk
000005 – Axios assyst
000000 – ProactivaNET
000000 – Novell Service Desk
000000 – Hornbill Supportworks
000000 – HelpPeople
000000 – Easy Vista
000000 – ALVAO