Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Jira Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Jira related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Jira specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Jira Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 701 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Jira improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 701 standard requirements:
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Jira?
- How do we know if we are successful?
- What are the key elements of your Jira performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- What tools were most useful during the improve phase?
- What were the crucial ‘moments of truth’ on the process map?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- If we do not follow, then how to lead?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Jira does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- When is/was the Jira start date?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Jira book in PDF containing 701 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Jira self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Jira Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Jira areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Jira Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Jira projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Jira Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Jira project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the Jira project?
- Cost Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the customer willing to establish rapid communication links with the developer?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- WBS Dictionary: Are all affected work authorizations, budgeting, and scheduling documents amended to properly reflect the effects of authorized changes?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist for approving or rejecting changes?
- Risk Audit: Have you considered the health and safety of everyone in the organization and do you meet work health and safety regulations?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all involved Jira project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Jira project?
- Network Diagram: What activities must occur simultaneously with this activity?
- Lessons Learned: Overall, how effective were the efforts to prepare you and your organization for the impact of the product/service of the Jira project?
Step-by-step and complete Jira Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Jira project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Jira project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Jira project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Jira project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Jira project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Jira project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Jira project with this in-depth Jira Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Jira projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Jira and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Jira investments work better.
This Jira All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.