Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Knowledge extraction Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Knowledge extraction related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Knowledge extraction specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Knowledge extraction Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Knowledge extraction improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How can you measure Knowledge extraction in a systematic way?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- Why Measure?
- Will Knowledge extraction have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- What are specific Knowledge extraction Rules to follow?
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
- What happens at this company when people fail?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Knowledge extraction’s gains?
- Whats the best design framework for Knowledge extraction organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Knowledge extraction book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Knowledge extraction self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Knowledge extraction Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Knowledge extraction areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Knowledge extraction Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Knowledge extraction projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Knowledge extraction Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Knowledge extraction project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Do you have written and signed agreements/contracts in place for each paid staff member?
- Planning Process Group: Is the Knowledge extraction project making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Would avoiding any of such impact the Knowledge extraction project’s chance of success?
- Change Management Plan: Would you need to tailor a special message for each segment of the audience?
- Procurement Audit: Are checks disbursed by someone other than the individual who authorized payment?
- Initiating Process Group: Does the Knowledge extraction project team have enough people to execute the Knowledge extraction project plan?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Procurement Audit: Does the cash disbursement policy prohibit drawing checks to cash or bearer?
- Project Charter: What outcome, in measureable terms, are you hoping to accomplish?
- Schedule Management Plan: After initial schedule development, will the schedule be reviewed and validated by the Knowledge extraction project team?
Step-by-step and complete Knowledge extraction Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Knowledge extraction project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Knowledge extraction project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Knowledge extraction project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Knowledge extraction project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Knowledge extraction project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Knowledge extraction project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Knowledge extraction project with this in-depth Knowledge extraction Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Knowledge extraction projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Knowledge extraction and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Knowledge extraction investments work better.
This Knowledge extraction All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.