Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Knowledge Power Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Knowledge Power related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Knowledge Power specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Knowledge Power Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 760 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Knowledge Power improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 760 standard requirements:
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- What vendors make products that address the Knowledge Power needs?
- What do we do when new problems arise?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Knowledge Power move?
- How does Knowledge Power integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Knowledge Power processes of our organization?
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
- What counts that we are not counting?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Knowledge Power book in PDF containing 760 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Knowledge Power self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Knowledge Power Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Knowledge Power areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Knowledge Power Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Knowledge Power projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Knowledge Power Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Knowledge Power project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: What key performance indicators does your organization use to measure, manage, and improve key processes?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What does it mean to say a task is 75% complete after 3 months?
- Quality Metrics: Do you know how much profit a 10% decrease in waste would generate?
- Formal Acceptance: Do you buy pre-configured systems or build your own configuration?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have you eliminated all duplicative tasks or manual efforts, where appropriate?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What is used as a basis for instructional decisions?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Knowledge Power project (or Knowledge Power project phase) been evaluated against each objective established in the product description and Integrated Knowledge Power project Plan?
- Cost Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence that the consultants participating in the Knowledge Power project design released information to contractors competing for the prime contract?
Step-by-step and complete Knowledge Power Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Knowledge Power project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Knowledge Power project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Knowledge Power project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Knowledge Power project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Knowledge Power project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Knowledge Power project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Knowledge Power project with this in-depth Knowledge Power Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Knowledge Power projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Knowledge Power and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Knowledge Power investments work better.
This Knowledge Power All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.