Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Ladder logic Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Ladder logic related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Ladder logic specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Ladder logic Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 860 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Ladder logic improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 860 standard requirements:
- Who controls the risk?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Ladder logic brings?
- Whom among your colleagues do you trust, and for what?
- What is our formula for success in Ladder logic ?
- Is there a completed SIPOC representation, describing the Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers?
- How do we Lead with Ladder logic in Mind?
- What is the purpose of Ladder logic in relation to the mission?
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- Do staff have the necessary skills to collect, analyze, and report data?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Ladder logic book in PDF containing 860 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Ladder logic self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Ladder logic Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Ladder logic areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Ladder logic Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Ladder logic projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Ladder logic Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Ladder logic project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you determine the meeting length and time of day?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What new technologies are being explored in the same area?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Which resource planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Quality Management Plan: Does the program use other agents to collect samples?
- Source Selection Criteria: What management structure does the organization consider as optimal for performing the contract?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to secure best performance from contractors?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team’s purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST thing to do to try to complete a Ladder logic project two days earlier?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Ladder logic project leaders committed to this Ladder logic project full time?
- Initiating Process Group: The Ladder logic project Managers have maximum authority in which type of organization?
Step-by-step and complete Ladder logic Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Ladder logic project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Ladder logic project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Ladder logic project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Ladder logic project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Ladder logic project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Ladder logic project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Ladder logic project with this in-depth Ladder logic Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Ladder logic projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Ladder logic and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Ladder logic investments work better.
This Ladder logic All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.