Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Leadership style Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Leadership style related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Leadership style specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Leadership style Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Leadership style improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Can we add value to the current Leadership style decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- Is there a need to examine the development of a servant leadership style? How do supervisors acquire servant leader characteristics?
- Is the leadership style(s) used by the directors and/or senior staff appropriate to the organisation, its purpose and values?
- Are your organizations leaders aware of their own preferred leadership style?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- Does the Leadership style performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- What is the predominant leadership style of managers?
- How can we improve Leadership style?
- Can Leadership style be learned?
- How to Improve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Leadership style book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Leadership style self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Leadership style Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Leadership style areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Leadership style Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Leadership style projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Leadership style Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Leadership style project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do Leadership style project managers participating in the Leadership style project know the Leadership style projects true status first hand?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members frequently and easily communicate with one another?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Leadership style project schedule?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How could you use each technique in your organization?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in open interaction?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there alternative opinions/solutions/processes you should explore?
- Risk Audit: Where will the next scandal or adverse media involving the organization come from?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which skills do you think are most important for an information technology Leadership style project manager?
Step-by-step and complete Leadership style Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Leadership style project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Leadership style project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Leadership style project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Leadership style project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Leadership style project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Leadership style project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Leadership style project with this in-depth Leadership style Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Leadership style projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Leadership style and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Leadership style investments work better.
This Leadership style All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.