Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Life Span Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Life Span related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Life Span specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Life Span Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Life Span improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
- Does Life Span analysis show the relationships among important Life Span factors?
- Does Life Span create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Cloud management for Life Span do we really need one?
- What needs improvement?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- Did my employees make progress today?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Life Span book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Life Span self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Life Span Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Life Span areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Life Span Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Life Span projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Life Span Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Life Span project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Model-building: What data-analytic strategies are useful when building proportional-hazards models?
- Procurement Audit: Which contracts have been awarded for works, supply of products or provision of services?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does a documented Life Span project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Executing Process Group: Do Life Span project managers understand the organizational context for their Life Span projects?
- Initiating Process Group: Have the stakeholders identified all their individual requirements pertaining to their business process?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What significant shift will occur in governmental policies, laws, and regulations pertaining to specific industries?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Who will be impacted (both positively and negatively) as a result of or during the execution of this Life Span project?
Step-by-step and complete Life Span Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Life Span project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Life Span project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Life Span project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Life Span project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Life Span project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Life Span project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Life Span project with this in-depth Life Span Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Life Span projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Life Span and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Life Span investments work better.
This Life Span All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.