Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Lifestyle medicine Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Lifestyle medicine related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Lifestyle medicine specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Lifestyle medicine Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Lifestyle medicine improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are current Lifestyle medicine Paradigms?
- Who participated in the data collection for measurements?
- How do the Lifestyle medicine results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- How to measure variability?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Lifestyle medicine objectives?
- What are our Lifestyle medicine Processes?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- Strategic planning -Lifestyle medicine relations
- Is performance measured?
- Why should people listen to you?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Lifestyle medicine book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Lifestyle medicine self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Lifestyle medicine Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Lifestyle medicine areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Lifestyle medicine Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Lifestyle medicine projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Lifestyle medicine Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Lifestyle medicine project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a provider selected based upon defined evaluation criteria?
- Executing Process Group: Is the Lifestyle medicine project performing better or worse than planned?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is cost analysis and when should it be performed?
- Risk Audit: Have you reviewed your constitution within the last twelve months?
- Earned Value Status: If earned value management (EVM) is so good in determining the true status of a Lifestyle medicine project and Lifestyle medicine project its completion, why is it that hardly any one uses it in information systems related Lifestyle medicine projects?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are requirements management tracking tools and procedures in place?
- Team Operating Agreement: Have you established procedures that team members can follow to work effectively together, such as a team operating agreement?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Cost Management Plan: Were Lifestyle medicine project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
Step-by-step and complete Lifestyle medicine Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Lifestyle medicine project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Lifestyle medicine project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Lifestyle medicine project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Lifestyle medicine project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Lifestyle medicine project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Lifestyle medicine project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Lifestyle medicine project with this in-depth Lifestyle medicine Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Lifestyle medicine projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Lifestyle medicine and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Lifestyle medicine investments work better.
This Lifestyle medicine All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.