Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Linode Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Linode related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Linode specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Linode Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 698 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Linode improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 698 standard requirements:
- What management system can we use to leverage the Linode experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- What is the mission of the organization?
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
- Are there recognized Linode problems?
- Who controls the risk?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change we have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
- Can we add value to the current Linode decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Linode leaders?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Linode book in PDF containing 698 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Linode self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Linode Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Linode areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Linode Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Linode projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Linode Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Linode project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Evaluate the performance of operating organizations?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that are strongly related to the complexity and size?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the documentation that you received with the Linode project product/service?
- Initiating Process Group: Are the changes in your Linode project being formally requested, analyzed, and approved by the appropriate decision makers?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the budget of the Linode project?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you then often overlook a key stakeholder or stakeholder group?
- Change Management Plan: What is the worst thing that can happen if you communicate information?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the architecture/system design process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a work breakdown structure created to organize and to confirm the scope of each Linode project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How many Linode project staff does this specific process affect?
Step-by-step and complete Linode Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Linode project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Linode project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Linode project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Linode project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Linode project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Linode project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Linode project with this in-depth Linode Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Linode projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Linode and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Linode investments work better.
This Linode All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.