Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical LiteOS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any LiteOS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated LiteOS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the LiteOS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 679 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which LiteOS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 679 standard requirements:
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- Is a solution implementation plan established, including schedule/work breakdown structure, resources, risk management plan, cost/budget, and control plan?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
- What are the Essentials of Internal LiteOS Management?
- How do we measure improved LiteOS service perception, and satisfaction?
- Explorations of the frontiers of LiteOS will help you build influence, improve LiteOS, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- How can we improve LiteOS?
- How do our controls stack up?
- Have new or revised work instructions resulted?
- How to Improve?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the LiteOS book in PDF containing 679 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your LiteOS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the LiteOS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which LiteOS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough LiteOS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage LiteOS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step LiteOS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 LiteOS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is earned value analysis completed to assess LiteOS project performance?
- Procurement Audit: Did the chosen procedure ensure competition and transparency?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What instructional strategies were developed/incorporated (e.g., direct instruction, indirect instruction, experiential learning, independent study, interactive instruction)?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Should a Ratee get a copy of all the Raters documents about the employees performance?
- Change Log: Is the requested change request a result of changes in other LiteOS project(s)?
- Communications Management Plan: Who will use or be affected by the result of a LiteOS project?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that it is effectively and constructively guiding staff through to timely completion of their tasks?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you determine which data are the most important to use, analyze, or review?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the LiteOS project via agreements?
Step-by-step and complete LiteOS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 LiteOS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 LiteOS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 LiteOS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 LiteOS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 LiteOS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 LiteOS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any LiteOS project with this in-depth LiteOS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose LiteOS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in LiteOS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make LiteOS investments work better.
This LiteOS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.