Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Lockheed Martin Space Systems Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Lockheed Martin Space Systems related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Lockheed Martin Space Systems specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Lockheed Martin Space Systems Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 692 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Lockheed Martin Space Systems improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 692 standard requirements:
- Among the Lockheed Martin Space Systems product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- What data was collected (past, present, future/ongoing)?
- Is it clear when you think of the day ahead of you what activities and tasks you need to complete?
- Who is On the Team?
- Does Lockheed Martin Space Systems analysis show the relationships among important Lockheed Martin Space Systems factors?
- What was the last experiment we ran?
- What can you control?
- Cloud management for Lockheed Martin Space Systems do we really need one?
- Do you know what you are doing? And who do you call if you don’t?
- Is there any existing Lockheed Martin Space Systems governance structure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Lockheed Martin Space Systems book in PDF containing 692 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Lockheed Martin Space Systems self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Lockheed Martin Space Systems Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Lockheed Martin Space Systems areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Lockheed Martin Space Systems Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Lockheed Martin Space Systems projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Lockheed Martin Space Systems Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Lockheed Martin Space Systems project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Status Report: Do you have an Enterprise Lockheed Martin Space Systems project Management Office (EPMO)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Lockheed Martin Space Systems project management strategy been established?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How carefully have the potential competitors been identified?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Lockheed Martin Space Systems project risks?
- Project Charter: Major High-Level Milestone Targets: What events measure progress?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are the interests in line with the programme objectives?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the organizations history in doing similar activities?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Lockheed Martin Space Systems projects / systems?
Step-by-step and complete Lockheed Martin Space Systems Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Lockheed Martin Space Systems project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Lockheed Martin Space Systems project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Lockheed Martin Space Systems project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Lockheed Martin Space Systems project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Lockheed Martin Space Systems project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Lockheed Martin Space Systems project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Lockheed Martin Space Systems project with this in-depth Lockheed Martin Space Systems Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Lockheed Martin Space Systems projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Lockheed Martin Space Systems and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Lockheed Martin Space Systems investments work better.
This Lockheed Martin Space Systems All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.