Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Logical Decisions Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Logical Decisions related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Logical Decisions specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Logical Decisions Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 893 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Logical Decisions improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 893 standard requirements:
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Logical Decisions process?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- Where is our petri dish?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- What are the short and long-term Logical Decisions goals?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- What are the Essentials of Internal Logical Decisions Management?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Logical Decisions improvements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Logical Decisions book in PDF containing 893 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Logical Decisions self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Logical Decisions Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Logical Decisions areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Logical Decisions Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Logical Decisions projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Logical Decisions Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Logical Decisions project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in open interaction?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What significant shift will occur in governmental policies, laws, and regulations pertaining to specific industries?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide for determination of price variance by comparing planned Vs actual commitments?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are updated Logical Decisions project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Logical Decisions project stage?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the Logical Decisions project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Logical Decisions project is needed?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system identify work accomplishment against the schedule plan?
- Change Management Plan: What are the needs, priorities and special interests of the audience?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do an Internet search on earning PMP certification. Be sure to search for Yahoo Groups related to this topic. What are some of the options you found to help people prepare for the exam?
Step-by-step and complete Logical Decisions Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Logical Decisions project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Logical Decisions project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Logical Decisions project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Logical Decisions project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Logical Decisions project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Logical Decisions project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Logical Decisions project with this in-depth Logical Decisions Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Logical Decisions projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Logical Decisions and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Logical Decisions investments work better.
This Logical Decisions All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.