Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Magnetometer Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Magnetometer related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Magnetometer specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Magnetometer Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Magnetometer improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Has the Magnetometer work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- What are our Magnetometer Processes?
- What is the cost of poor quality as supported by the team’s analysis?
- Among the Magnetometer product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Magnetometer into the services that we provide?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- Where is our petri dish?
- Has implementation been effective in reaching specified objectives?
- What were the crucial ‘moments of truth’ on the process map?
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Magnetometer book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Magnetometer self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Magnetometer Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Magnetometer areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Magnetometer Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Magnetometer projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Magnetometer Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Magnetometer project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do the requirements require the creation of new algorithms?
- Project Schedule: Magnetometer project work estimates Who is managing the work estimate quality of work tasks in the Magnetometer project schedule?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the activity durations realistic and at an appropriate level of detail for effective management?
- Procurement Audit: Is the accounting distribution of expenses included with the request for payment?
- Risk Audit: What is the effect of globalisation; is business becoming too complex and can the auditor rely on auditing standards?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the level of experience available with the organization?
- Executing Process Group: Why should Magnetometer project managers strive to make their jobs look easy?
- Variance Analysis: Are there knowledgeable Magnetometer projections of future performance?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are sub-teams possible or necessary?
- Risk Audit: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
Step-by-step and complete Magnetometer Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Magnetometer project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Magnetometer project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Magnetometer project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Magnetometer project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Magnetometer project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Magnetometer project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Magnetometer project with this in-depth Magnetometer Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Magnetometer projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Magnetometer and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Magnetometer investments work better.
This Magnetometer All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.