Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MangoProjects Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MangoProjects related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MangoProjects specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MangoProjects Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 705 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MangoProjects improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 705 standard requirements:
- How does MangoProjects integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- Are there documented procedures?
- Who participated in the data collection for measurements?
- What counts that we are not counting?
- Who is the MangoProjects process owner?
- Do the MangoProjects decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict MangoProjects Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Why Measure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MangoProjects book in PDF containing 705 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your MangoProjects self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MangoProjects Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MangoProjects areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MangoProjects Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MangoProjects projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MangoProjects Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 MangoProjects project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Overall, how does the program function to serve the clients?
- Scope Management Plan: Does a documented MangoProjects project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Executing Process Group: Would you rate yourself as being risk-averse, risk-neutral, or risk-seeking?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does a documented MangoProjects project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Are contractors adequately prosecuting the work?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are MangoProjects project leaders committed to this MangoProjects project full time?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to secure best performance from contractors?
- Executing Process Group: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
Step-by-step and complete MangoProjects Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MangoProjects project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MangoProjects project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MangoProjects project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MangoProjects project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MangoProjects project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MangoProjects project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MangoProjects project with this in-depth MangoProjects Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MangoProjects projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MangoProjects and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MangoProjects investments work better.
This MangoProjects All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.