Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Massmedia Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Massmedia related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Massmedia specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Massmedia Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 703 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Massmedia improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 703 standard requirements:
- How will success or failure be measured?
- Who will use it?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Massmedia? If so, when did it change and why?
- What do we stand for–and what are we against?
- How do we Identify specific Massmedia investment and emerging trends?
- Who are the Massmedia improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- What are measures?
- How do we know that any Massmedia analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Massmedia book in PDF containing 703 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Massmedia self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Massmedia Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Massmedia areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Massmedia Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Massmedia projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Massmedia Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Massmedia project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What s the difference between % Complete and % work?
- Procurement Audit: Are periodic audits made of disbursement activities?
- Planning Process Group: In what way has the Massmedia project come up with innovative measures for problem-solving?
- Milestone List: Can you derive how soon can the whole Massmedia project finish?
- WBS Dictionary: Are current budgets resulting from changes to the authorized work and/or internal replanning, reconcilable to original budgets for specified reporting items?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What potential impact does the Massmedia project have on the stakeholder?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its processes for managing severance are appropriately effective, constructive and fair?
- Executing Process Group: What Are the Critical Steps Involved in Selecting Measures and Initiatives?
- Decision Log: What makes you different or better than others companies selling the same thing?
- Activity List: What is the probability the Massmedia project can be completed in xx weeks?
Step-by-step and complete Massmedia Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Massmedia project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Massmedia project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Massmedia project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Massmedia project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Massmedia project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Massmedia project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Massmedia project with this in-depth Massmedia Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Massmedia projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Massmedia and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Massmedia investments work better.
This Massmedia All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.