Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Materials data management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Materials data management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Materials data management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Materials data management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Materials data management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
- What is our formula for success in Materials data management ?
- When a Materials data management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
- How long will it take to change?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Materials data management agendas for the next 3 years?
- Who is responsible for errors?
- How can the value of Materials data management be defined?
- Who is going to care?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Materials data management book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Materials data management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Materials data management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Materials data management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Materials data management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Materials data management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Materials data management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Materials data management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its relationships with relevant professional bodies are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Scope Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the Materials data management projected overhead costs identified?
- Quality Management Plan: What changes can you make that will result in improvement?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the organization s history in doing similar tasks?
- Cost Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Materials data management project success?
- Activity Attributes: How many days do you need to complete the work scope with a limit of X number of resources?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Materials data management project risks at various Materials data management project stages?
Step-by-step and complete Materials data management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Materials data management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Materials data management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Materials data management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Materials data management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Materials data management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Materials data management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Materials data management project with this in-depth Materials data management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Materials data management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Materials data management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Materials data management investments work better.
This Materials data management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.