Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Medical laboratory Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Medical laboratory related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Medical laboratory specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Medical laboratory Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Medical laboratory improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Medical laboratory strengthening and reform actually originate?
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed Medical laboratory opportunities costing us money?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- Does Medical laboratory systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Are there different segments of customers?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Medical laboratory process?
- Is there a Medical laboratory management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Medical laboratory book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Medical laboratory self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Medical laboratory Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Medical laboratory areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Medical laboratory Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Medical laboratory projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Medical laboratory Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Medical laboratory project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Medical laboratory project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all tasks resulting from issues be entered into the Medical laboratory project Plan and tracked through the plan?
- Procurement Audit: Was the performance description adequate to needs and legal requirements?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are significant decision points, constraints, and interfaces identified as key milestones?
- Cost Management Plan: Resources – How will human resources be scheduled during each phase of the Medical laboratory project?
- Procurement Audit: Did the conditions of contract comply with the detail provided in the procurement documents and with the outcome of the procurement procedure followed?
- Planning Process Group: How are the principles of aid effectiveness (ownership, alignment, management for development results and mutual responsibility) being applied in the Medical laboratory project?
- Project Schedule: Activity charts and bar charts are graphical representations of a Medical laboratory project schedule …how do they differ?
- Risk Data Sheet: What is the duration of infection (the length of time the host is infected with the organizm) in a normal healthy human host?
- Process Improvement Plan: Have storage and access mechanisms and procedures been determined?
Step-by-step and complete Medical laboratory Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Medical laboratory project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Medical laboratory project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Medical laboratory project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Medical laboratory project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Medical laboratory project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Medical laboratory project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Medical laboratory project with this in-depth Medical laboratory Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Medical laboratory projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Medical laboratory and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Medical laboratory investments work better.
This Medical laboratory All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.