Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Meeting Solutions Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Meeting Solutions related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Meeting Solutions specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Meeting Solutions Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 732 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Meeting Solutions improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 732 standard requirements:
- Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts–the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Meeting Solutions project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Meeting Solutions project lifecycle?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- What are the key elements of your Meeting Solutions performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Are new process steps, standards, and documentation ingrained into normal operations?
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- What is the Meeting Solutions sustainability risk?
- What does the ‘should be’ process map/design look like?
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Meeting Solutions book in PDF containing 732 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Meeting Solutions self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Meeting Solutions Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Meeting Solutions areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Meeting Solutions Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Meeting Solutions projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Meeting Solutions Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Meeting Solutions project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: How will you decide an evaluator s write up is sufficient?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Monitoring of the overall Meeting Solutions project status – are there any changes in the Meeting Solutions project that can effect and cause new possible risks?
- Source Selection Criteria: Team Leads: What is your process for assigning ratings?
- Formal Acceptance: Did the Meeting Solutions project manager and team act in a professional and ethical manner?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a contract developed which obligates the seller and the buyer?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the total time required to complete the Meeting Solutions project if no delays occur?
- Cost Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Planning Process Group: What are the different approaches to building the WBS?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Will the Meeting Solutions project collaborate with the local community and leverage resources?
Step-by-step and complete Meeting Solutions Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Meeting Solutions project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Meeting Solutions project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Meeting Solutions project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Meeting Solutions project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Meeting Solutions project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Meeting Solutions project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Meeting Solutions project with this in-depth Meeting Solutions Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Meeting Solutions projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Meeting Solutions and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Meeting Solutions investments work better.
This Meeting Solutions All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.