Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mega (service) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mega (service) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mega (service) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mega (service) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 668 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mega (service) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 668 standard requirements:
- What trouble can we get into?
- Is performance measured?
- How is progress measured?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Mega (service) process?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
- What management system can we use to leverage the Mega (service) experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Mega (service) moving forward?
- Who do we want our customers to become?
- Do those selected for the Mega (service) team have a good general understanding of what Mega (service) is all about?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mega (service) book in PDF containing 668 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Mega (service) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mega (service) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mega (service) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mega (service) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mega (service) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mega (service) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mega (service) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How effective were Best Practices & Lessons Learned from prior Mega (service) projects utilized in this Mega (service) project?
- Project Schedule: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on Mega (service) projects?
- Team Operating Agreement: How do you want to be thought of and known within the organization?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are you meeting our customers expectations consistently?
- Procurement Audit: Are reports based on sound data available to those responsible for monitoring the performance of contracts?
- Change Request: Will the change use memory to the extent that other functions will be not have sufficient memory to operate effectively?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for attending to the health and wellbeing of its staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Risk Management Plan: Financial risk -can the organization afford to undertake the Mega (service) project?
- Scope Management Plan: Assess the expected stability of the scope of this Mega (service) project how likely is it to change, how frequently, and by how much?
- Source Selection Criteria: How long will it take for the purchase cost to be the same as the lease cost?
Step-by-step and complete Mega (service) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mega (service) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mega (service) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mega (service) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mega (service) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mega (service) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mega (service) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mega (service) project with this in-depth Mega (service) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mega (service) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mega (service) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mega (service) investments work better.
This Mega (service) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.