Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Metric system Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Metric system related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Metric system specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Metric system Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Metric system improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- What is the funding source for this project?
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for each team member and its leadership? Where is this documented?
- How to deal with Metric system Changes?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Metric system measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
- To what extent does management recognize Metric system as a tool to increase the results?
- Is Metric system linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Metric system book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Metric system self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Metric system Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Metric system areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Metric system Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Metric system projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Metric system Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Metric system project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of your Metric system projects should be selected when compared with other Metric system projects?
- Team Operating Agreement: How do you want to be thought of and known within the organization?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What training requirements are there based upon the required skills and resources?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the Metric system project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the level of experience available with the organization?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information did each stakeholder need to contribute to the Metric system projects success?
- Procurement Management Plan: Specific – Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Metric system project oversight?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a supplier, wholesaler and/or regular dealer?
Step-by-step and complete Metric system Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Metric system project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Metric system project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Metric system project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Metric system project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Metric system project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Metric system project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Metric system project with this in-depth Metric system Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Metric system projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Metric system and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Metric system investments work better.
This Metric system All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.