Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is the solution cost-effective?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- How frequently do you track Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server measures?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- Can we add value to the current Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- What are our needs in relation to Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- What do we stand for–and what are we against?
- Has anyone else (internal or external to the group) attempted to solve this problem or a similar one before? If so, what knowledge can be leveraged from these previous efforts?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server Experience, and Brand Value
- What does your signature ensure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are all claims certified by the officer giving rise to the claim (usually the purchasing agent)?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Project Charter: Market – Identify products market, including whether it is outside of the objective: What is the purpose of the program or Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server project?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the plan consistent with industry best practices?
- WBS Dictionary: Is undistributed budget limited to contract effort which cannot yet be planned to CWBS elements at or below the level specified for reporting to the Government?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server projections?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members feel that the purpose of the team is important, if not exciting?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Changes in the overhead pool and/or organization structures?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server project with this in-depth Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server investments work better.
This Microsoft Office Project Portfolio Server All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.