Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Streets & Trips Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Streets & Trips related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Streets & Trips specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Streets & Trips Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 692 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Streets & Trips improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 692 standard requirements:
- How will you know that the Microsoft Streets & Trips project has been successful?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision you’re making today you might regret five years from now?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, Microsoft Streets & Trips Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- Is Microsoft Streets & Trips dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- What is our question?
- Think of your Microsoft Streets & Trips project. what are the main functions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Streets & Trips book in PDF containing 692 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Microsoft Streets & Trips self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Streets & Trips Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Streets & Trips areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Streets & Trips Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Streets & Trips projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Streets & Trips Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Microsoft Streets & Trips project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization have an overall strategy and/or policy on public procurement, providing guidance for procuring entities?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team possess adequate membership to achieve its ends?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are the facilities, expertise, resources, and management know-how available to handle the situation?
- Variance Analysis: Wbs elements contractually specified for reporting of status to the organization (lowest level only)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is a benefit of an analogous Microsoft Streets & Trips project estimate?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is Microsoft Streets & Trips project work proceeding in accordance with the original Microsoft Streets & Trips project schedule?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Explain the four frames of organizations. How can they help Microsoft Streets & Trips project managers understand the organizational context for their Microsoft Streets & Trips projects?
- Change Management Plan: How far reaching in the organization is the change?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Streets & Trips Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Streets & Trips project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Streets & Trips project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Streets & Trips project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Streets & Trips project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Streets & Trips project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Streets & Trips project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Streets & Trips project with this in-depth Microsoft Streets & Trips Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Streets & Trips projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Streets & Trips and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Streets & Trips investments work better.
This Microsoft Streets & Trips All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.