Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Middle office Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Middle office related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Middle office specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Middle office Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Middle office improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- When a Middle office manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Who else hopes to benefit from it?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Middle office?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- What are the critical parameters to watch?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- In a project to restructure Middle office outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Middle office strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Middle office book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Middle office self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Middle office Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Middle office areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Middle office Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Middle office projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Middle office Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Middle office project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Have Middle office project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Project Scope Statement: Will tasks be marked complete only after QA has been successfully completed?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the Middle office project team have the skills necessary to successfully complete current Middle office project(s) and support the application?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does a documented Middle office project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Quality Audit: Is the process of self review, learning and improvement endemic throughout the organization?
- Cost Baseline: Definition of done can be traced back to the definitions of what are you providing to the customer in terms of deliverables?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does all Middle office project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Risk Management Plan: Are there alternative opinions/solutions/processes I should explore?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Identify potential or actual overruns and underruns?
Step-by-step and complete Middle office Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Middle office project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Middle office project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Middle office project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Middle office project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Middle office project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Middle office project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Middle office project with this in-depth Middle office Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Middle office projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Middle office and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Middle office investments work better.
This Middle office All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.