Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical [email protected] Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any [email protected] related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated [email protected] specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the [email protected] Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 698 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which [email protected] improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 698 standard requirements:
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that [email protected] objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- What are the disruptive [email protected] technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your [email protected] processes?
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process team’s education and training?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- How would you define the culture here?
- Which [email protected] goals are the most important?
- How will the day-to-day responsibilities for monitoring and continual improvement be transferred from the improvement team to the process owner?
- Did any additional data need to be collected?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the [email protected] book in PDF containing 698 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your [email protected] self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the [email protected] Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which [email protected] areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough [email protected] Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage [email protected] projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step [email protected] Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 [email protected] project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity List: What is the least expensive way to complete the [email protected] project within 40 weeks?
- WBS Dictionary: Is cost and schedule performance measurement done in a consistent, systematic manner?
- Scope Management Plan: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this [email protected] project?
- Cost Management Plan: Does a documented [email protected] project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Not any Rs, As, or Cs: If an identified role is only informed, should others be eliminated from the matrix?
- Project Portfolio management: Regularly review and revise the [email protected] project portfolio (eg several times a year) are done?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What types of learning are targeted (e.g., cognitive, affective, psychomotor, procedural)?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Initiating Process Group: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Cost Management Plan: Was the [email protected] project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
Step-by-step and complete [email protected] Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 [email protected] project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 [email protected] project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 [email protected] project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 [email protected] project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 [email protected] project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 [email protected] project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose [email protected] projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in [email protected] and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make [email protected] investments work better.
This [email protected] All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.