Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mobile Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mobile Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mobile Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mobile Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 658 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 658 standard requirements:
- What are our best practices for minimizing Mobile Analytics project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Mobile Analytics project lifecycle?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- What do we need to start doing?
- Does a troubleshooting guide exist or is it needed?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Mobile Analytics’s gains?
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
- What should be measured?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Mobile Analytics?
- Think about the functions involved in your Mobile Analytics project. what processes flow from these functions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mobile Analytics book in PDF containing 658 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Mobile Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mobile Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mobile Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mobile Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mobile Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mobile Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the staffs preferences for training on technology-based platforms?
- WBS Dictionary: Wbs elements contractually specified for reporting of status to us (lowest level only)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the duration of the critical path for this Mobile Analytics project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the detailed Mobile Analytics project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Risk Audit: What limitations do auditors face in effectively applying risk-assessment results to the risk of material misstatement measures?
- Executing Process Group: What does it mean to take a systems view of a Mobile Analytics project?
- Procurement Audit: Are services/tasks combined in such a way that the market is used where relevant?
- Scope Management Plan: To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Mobile Analytics project Manager qualified and experienced in Mobile Analytics project Management?
- WBS Dictionary: Identify potential or actual budget-based and time-based schedule variances?
Step-by-step and complete Mobile Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mobile Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mobile Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mobile Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mobile Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mobile Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mobile Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mobile Analytics project with this in-depth Mobile Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mobile Analytics investments work better.
This Mobile Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.