Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mobile architecture Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mobile architecture related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mobile architecture specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mobile architecture Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 938 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile architecture improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 938 standard requirements:
- Is the Mobile architecture process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- What do we stand for–and what are we against?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when we’ve been at our best?
- What happens at this company when people fail?
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
- What is our Mobile architecture Strategy?
- Are we Assessing Mobile architecture and Risk?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Mobile architecture results are met?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mobile architecture book in PDF containing 938 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Mobile architecture self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mobile architecture Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mobile architecture areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile architecture Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mobile architecture projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mobile architecture Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mobile architecture project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is the company policy on purchasing covered by a written manual?
- Process Improvement Plan: Modeling current processes is great, but will you ever see a return on that investment?
- Variance Analysis: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a procedure for management, control and release of schedule margin?
- Variance Analysis: Do the rates and prices remain constant throughout the year?
- Scope Management Plan: Is a PMO (Mobile architecture project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the Mobile architecture project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Given your research into similar classes and the work you think is required for this Mobile architecture project, what assumptions, variables, or costs would you change from the information provided above?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the manner in which Mobile architecture project deliverables will be formally presented and accepted. Will they be presented at the end of each phase?
- Risk Management Plan: Monitoring -what factors can you track that will enable us to determine if the risk is becoming more or less likely?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the responsibilities and authorities of each of the above organizational elements or managers clearly defined?
Step-by-step and complete Mobile architecture Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mobile architecture project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mobile architecture project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mobile architecture project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mobile architecture project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mobile architecture project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mobile architecture project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mobile architecture project with this in-depth Mobile architecture Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile architecture projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile architecture and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mobile architecture investments work better.
This Mobile architecture All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.