Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mobile Data Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mobile Data Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mobile Data Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mobile Data Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 955 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile Data Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 955 standard requirements:
- Can APD assure to the Council the sorts of protections that will be put in place to ensure you are not using this information for warrant round ups or parking tickets?
- Can you track conversions across devices and measure the impact of audiences, ad frequency, creative, and other campaign features on conversion across channels?
- Does your technology use a well-rounded approach to mobile user data collection that addresses both cookie-based and cookieless environments?
- Can you capture and analyze intent, geolocation, and purchase behavior across multiple types of devices and mobile operating systems?
- How do you manage an execution process over networks with large volumes of real-time trace data?
- Can you manage and track campaigns across channels, mobile web, mobile apps, web, and in-store?
- How do you write applications that run seamlessly both in connected and disconnected modes ?
- How to decide which standards to invest in at the early stage of a technology adoption?
- How Can You Benefit From Adding a mobile DMP to Your Current Marketing Stack?
- How do you synchronize replicated data back to the server at a later stage ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mobile Data Management book in PDF containing 955 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Mobile Data Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mobile Data Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mobile Data Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile Data Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mobile Data Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mobile Data Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mobile Data Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Quality Audit: Quality is about improvement and accountability. The immediate questions that arise out of that statement are: (i) improvement on what, and (ii) accountable to whom?
- Process Improvement Plan: Has the time line required to move measurement results from the points of collection to databases or users been established?
- Communications Management Plan: Can you think of other people who might have concerns or interests?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its relationships with industry and employers are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members articulate the teams work approach?
- Executing Process Group: Is activity definition the first process involved in Mobile Data Management project time management?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the Mobile Data Management project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Mobile Data Management project is needed?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the assigned Mobile Data Management project manager a PMP (Certified Mobile Data Management project manager) and experienced?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist communicated to the organization?
Step-by-step and complete Mobile Data Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mobile Data Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mobile Data Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mobile Data Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mobile Data Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mobile Data Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mobile Data Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mobile Data Management project with this in-depth Mobile Data Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile Data Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile Data Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mobile Data Management investments work better.
This Mobile Data Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.