Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mobile-device testing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mobile-device testing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mobile-device testing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mobile-device testing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 855 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile-device testing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 855 standard requirements:
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Mobile-device testing, and Brand Value
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- Is there a Mobile-device testing management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- What are the long-term Mobile-device testing goals?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Mobile-device testing objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- Is Mobile-device testing Required?
- What is measured?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- How do we know if we are successful?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mobile-device testing book in PDF containing 855 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Mobile-device testing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mobile-device testing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mobile-device testing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile-device testing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mobile-device testing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mobile-device testing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mobile-device testing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Was the Mobile-device testing project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Risk Audit: Does the Mobile-device testing project team have experience with the technology to be implemented?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do Mobile-device testing project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that it provides a safe and healthy environment?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Mobile-device testing project success?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Accountabilities: What are the roles and responsibilities of individual team members?
- Procurement Audit: Are signature plates under the control of someone other than the individual given check-signing accountability?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree is there centralized control of information sharing?
- Procurement Audit: Do the organizations policies promote and/or safeguard fair competition?
- Project Schedule: Understand the constraints used in preparing the schedule. Are activities connected because logic dictates the order in which others occur?
Step-by-step and complete Mobile-device testing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mobile-device testing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mobile-device testing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mobile-device testing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mobile-device testing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mobile-device testing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mobile-device testing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mobile-device testing project with this in-depth Mobile-device testing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile-device testing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile-device testing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mobile-device testing investments work better.
This Mobile-device testing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.