Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mobile DPI Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mobile DPI related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mobile DPI specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mobile DPI Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 707 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile DPI improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 707 standard requirements:
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- What information do users need?
- How important is Mobile DPI to the user organizations mission?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Mobile DPI shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- How can we best use all of our knowledge repositories to enhance learning and sharing?
- What is our theory of human motivation, and how does our compensation plan fit with that view?
- Is there a Mobile DPI management charter, including stakeholder case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- Do we have past Mobile DPI Successes?
- How do we Improve Mobile DPI service perception, and satisfaction?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mobile DPI book in PDF containing 707 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Mobile DPI self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mobile DPI Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mobile DPI areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile DPI Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mobile DPI projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mobile DPI Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mobile DPI project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Mobile DPI project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does all Mobile DPI project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Cost Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Procurement Audit: What is the process cost of the procurement function?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the last item a Mobile DPI project manager must do to finalize Mobile DPI project close-out?
- Change Request: Who is responsible for the implementation and monitoring of all measures?
- WBS Dictionary: Do the lines of authority for incurring indirect costs correspond to the lines of responsibility for management control of the same components of costs?
- Initiating Process Group: Have you evaluated the teams performance and asked for feedback?
Step-by-step and complete Mobile DPI Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mobile DPI project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mobile DPI project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mobile DPI project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mobile DPI project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mobile DPI project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mobile DPI project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mobile DPI project with this in-depth Mobile DPI Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile DPI projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile DPI and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mobile DPI investments work better.
This Mobile DPI All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.