Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mobile technology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mobile technology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mobile technology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mobile technology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 693 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile technology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 693 standard requirements:
- Against the backdrop of continuing technology advances, changing mobile readiness and increasing mobile savvy of the retailer, how will mobile technology alter marketing communications?
- How does your organization choose and use mobile technology, services and tools to support customers and employees?
- Are process variation components displayed/communicated using suitable charts, graphs, plots?
- Use mobile technology, services and tools to support customers and employees?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- Do you know what you are doing? And who do you call if you don’t?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- If we do not follow, then how to lead?
- Why should we adopt a Mobile technology framework?
- What should we stop doing?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mobile technology book in PDF containing 693 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Mobile technology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mobile technology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mobile technology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile technology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mobile technology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mobile technology Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mobile technology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What unique or lowest-cost resources does the Mobile technology project have access to?
- Procurement Audit: Were additional works charged at the unit prices agreed in the initial contract?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the career outlook for Mobile technology project managers in information technology?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do Mobile technology project managers participating in the Mobile technology project know the Mobile technology projects true status first hand?
- Procurement Audit: Has guidelines been set up for how the procurement function/unit should carry out its procurements?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How is performance assessment used in making future award decisions including options and extend/compete decisions?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What happens if you cannot produce the documentation for the single audit?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Procurement Audit: Was the award criterion only the most economical advantageous tender?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How are the local factors going to affect the absorption?
Step-by-step and complete Mobile technology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mobile technology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mobile technology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mobile technology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mobile technology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mobile technology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mobile technology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mobile technology project with this in-depth Mobile technology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile technology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile technology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mobile technology investments work better.
This Mobile technology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.