Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Model audit Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Model audit related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Model audit specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Model audit Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 671 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Model audit improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 671 standard requirements:
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Model audit will circumvent those obstacles?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Model audit process?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- Will Model audit deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Model audit? If so, when did it change and why?
- How do we maintain Model audit’s Integrity?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Model audit book in PDF containing 671 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Model audit self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Model audit Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Model audit areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Model audit Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Model audit projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Model audit Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Model audit project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: What kind of information about the change request needs to be captured?
- Quality Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Model audit project oversight?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the Model audit project team have the skills necessary to successfully complete current Model audit project(s) and support the application?
- Scope Management Plan: Given the scope of the Model audit project, which criterion should be optimised?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost estimate preparation – What cost estimates will be prepared during the Model audit project phases?
- Procurement Audit: How do you confirm whether the contracted firm supplied the goods or executed the work as per the quality, quantity and price indicated in the contract agreement/ supply order?
- Project Management Plan: What data/reports/tools/etc. do program managers need?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are adjustments implemented to correct or prevent defects?
- Contract Close-Out: Has each contract been audited to verify acceptance and delivery?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Do job conditions warrant additional actions to collect job information and document on-site activity?
Step-by-step and complete Model audit Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Model audit project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Model audit project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Model audit project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Model audit project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Model audit project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Model audit project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Model audit project with this in-depth Model audit Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Model audit projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Model audit and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Model audit investments work better.
This Model audit All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.