Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Modeling and simulation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Modeling and simulation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Modeling and simulation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Modeling and simulation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 717 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Modeling and simulation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 717 standard requirements:
- What conclusions were drawn from the team’s data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- How does it fit into our organizational needs and tasks?
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- Have you found any ‘ground fruit’ or ‘low-hanging fruit’ for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Modeling and simulation ?
- In the case of a Modeling and simulation project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Modeling and simulation project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any Modeling and simulation project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- What was the last experiment we ran?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Modeling and simulation book in PDF containing 717 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Modeling and simulation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Modeling and simulation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Modeling and simulation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Modeling and simulation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Modeling and simulation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Modeling and simulation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Modeling and simulation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are detailed work packages planned as far in advance as practicable?
- Project Management Plan: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Scope Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assumptions Analysis -what assumptions have you made or been given about your Modeling and simulation project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Were Modeling and simulation project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree is there a sense that only the team can succeed?
- Procurement Audit: Are all complaints of late or incorrect payment sent to a person independent of those having cash disbursement responsibilities?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Which of the records created within the Modeling and simulation project, if any, does the Business Owner require access to?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the Modeling and simulation project management deliverables of each process group?
- Decision Log: Decision-making process; how will the team make decisions?
Step-by-step and complete Modeling and simulation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Modeling and simulation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Modeling and simulation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Modeling and simulation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Modeling and simulation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Modeling and simulation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Modeling and simulation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Modeling and simulation project with this in-depth Modeling and simulation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Modeling and simulation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Modeling and simulation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Modeling and simulation investments work better.
This Modeling and simulation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.