Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Multi-Channel Marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Multi-Channel Marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Multi-Channel Marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Multi-Channel Marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 615 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Multi-Channel Marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 615 standard requirements:
- How will the Multi-Channel Marketing team and the group measure complete success of Multi-Channel Marketing?
- Do we have enough freaky customers in our portfolio pushing us to the limit day in and day out?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- Is there a completed SIPOC representation, describing the Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers?
- What are the key input variables? What are the key process variables? What are the key output variables?
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- What vendors make products that address the Multi-Channel Marketing needs?
- Is performance measured?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Multi-Channel Marketing project?
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Multi-Channel Marketing book in PDF containing 615 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Multi-Channel Marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Multi-Channel Marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Multi-Channel Marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Multi-Channel Marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Multi-Channel Marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Multi-Channel Marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Multi-Channel Marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Decision Log: How does provision of information, both in terms of content and presentation, influence acceptance of alternative strategies?
- Variance Analysis: Do you identify potential or actual budget-based and time-based schedule variances?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there processes in place to ensure internal consistency between the source code components?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the proposed Multi-Channel Marketing project purposes different than the previously authorized Multi-Channel Marketing project?
- Scope Management Plan: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe how the deliverables will be verified against the Multi-Channel Marketing project scope. To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- Procurement Audit: Can changes be made to automatic disbursement programs without proper approval of management?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the relative importance and priority of the goals clear to all team members?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an overall mission for the procurement function/unit and is it determined which tasks the procurement function/unit should carry out?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a legal authority for the procurement Multi-Channel Marketing project?
Step-by-step and complete Multi-Channel Marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Multi-Channel Marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Multi-Channel Marketing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Multi-Channel Marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Multi-Channel Marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Multi-Channel Marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Multi-Channel Marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Multi-Channel Marketing project with this in-depth Multi-Channel Marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Multi-Channel Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Multi-Channel Marketing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Multi-Channel Marketing investments work better.
This Multi-Channel Marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.