Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical National Climate Assessment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any National Climate Assessment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated National Climate Assessment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the National Climate Assessment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 682 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which National Climate Assessment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 682 standard requirements:
- Do the National Climate Assessment decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- How is progress measured?
- Have the types of risks that may impact National Climate Assessment been identified and analyzed?
- If we do not follow, then how to lead?
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that National Climate Assessment brings?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
- Has implementation been effective in reaching specified objectives?
- What will drive National Climate Assessment change?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the National Climate Assessment book in PDF containing 682 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your National Climate Assessment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the National Climate Assessment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which National Climate Assessment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough National Climate Assessment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage National Climate Assessment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step National Climate Assessment Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 National Climate Assessment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: To what extent has the intervention strategy been adapted to the areas of intervention in which it is being implemented?
- Risk Management Plan: Are certain activities taking a long time to complete?
- Procurement Audit: Is an employee assigned to follow up at regular intervals on outstanding purchase orders over 30 days old?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Where are the verification requirements to be documented (eg purchase order, agreement etc)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do National Climate Assessment project managers participating in the National Climate Assessment project know the National Climate Assessment projects true status first hand?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for managing intellectual property issues is appropriately effective, constructive and fair?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule preparation – How will the schedules be prepared during each phase of the National Climate Assessment project?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Is it feasible to establish a control group arrangement?
- Quality Management Plan: How is staff trained on the recording of field notes?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its relationships with industry and employers are appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete National Climate Assessment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 National Climate Assessment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 National Climate Assessment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 National Climate Assessment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 National Climate Assessment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 National Climate Assessment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 National Climate Assessment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any National Climate Assessment project with this in-depth National Climate Assessment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose National Climate Assessment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in National Climate Assessment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make National Climate Assessment investments work better.
This National Climate Assessment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.